YARDIM 2369ISTIRAP-Source

mm0326

KY Üye
Katılım
28 Ocak 2024
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
I want to test the Forgotten Temple. I tried several times but the configuration was not correct. Can anyone tell me? Or which tables to configure?

mm0326

KY Üye
Katılım
28 Ocak 2024
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Although I am a novice in such a simple question, it seems that there are not many people who understand this problem in the forum.Several people once talked to me privately and told me to ask for US dollars. Did anyone answer me?I want to test it, but I'm worried about meeting a liar

Aakinci

Süper Moderatör
Premium Üye
KY Saygın Üye
KY YardımSever
KY Kod Editörü
Katılım
5 Tem 2021
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Although I ** a novice in such a simple question, it seems that there are not many people who understand this problem in the forum.Several people once talked to me privately and told me to ask for US dollars. Did anyone answer me?I want to test it, but I'm worried about meeting a liar
😁

Aakinci

Süper Moderatör
Premium Üye
KY Saygın Üye
KY YardımSever
KY Kod Editörü
Katılım
5 Tem 2021
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
FT evet is working, but lua function is not.
You can check this npc. (Translate)

Aakinci

Süper Moderatör
Premium Üye
KY Saygın Üye
KY YardımSever
KY Kod Editörü
Katılım
5 Tem 2021
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
I'm currently at work. When I get home, I'll write it down for you to check the place you need to verify.

mm0326

KY Üye
Katılım
28 Ocak 2024
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
I'm currently at work. When I get home, I'll write it down for you to check the place you need to verify.
Okay, thank you, man! If nothing unexpected happens, you should be a warm-hearted person! Praise for your great behavior! 👍Can I add you as a friend? Or you can add me or chat with me privately and send me your Discord. There are some private topics that can't be communicated here.

Reklam