GiRx8

KY Üye
Katılım
4 Tem 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
(copy pasting what I wrote on ko4life)

I've spent a bit of time around here and noticed we don't have any any "functional" panels here for new/old devs to use. Just a quick note, the template was not design be me, it is the Japanko template which I've been cleaning up and doing the backend work for it. I don't claim to be any sort of professional, but it's something I've been on my doing ten my spare time to keep myself busy.
:)

##Current features##

User signup / Login / authentication

Role bast navigation (User, Admin, Mod)

News ##create/delete/update##

Clan Ranking

Ladder Ranking

This panel is built using the CodeIgniter PHP framework, and I will maintain the panel during my free time.

Currently this panel is designed to work with 1298! as it's the only version of the game made public to the devs here. Since there aren't any stable 1453/1534/1886/2xxx versions released here to the public I won't bother updating this panel to other versions. You are free to modify it as you please.

There are a couple of things I still have to cleanup whatd will be freequently updated through the github page.

IF there are any features you'd like me to add, you can recommend them here and I'll see what I can do.

you may report any bugs on here or on the github page, I will fix them as soon as possible.

Ekli dosyalar

• clan ranking.jpg
    clan ranking.jpg
    570.9 KB · Görüntüleme: 163
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    781.8 KB · Görüntüleme: 165
  • ladder.jpg
    ladder.jpg
    558.2 KB · Görüntüleme: 128
  • news.jpg
    news.jpg
    560.3 KB · Görüntüleme: 113
  • news-creation.jpg
    news-creation.jpg
    554.4 KB · Görüntüleme: 109
  • news-update.jpg
    news-update.jpg
    580.4 KB · Görüntüleme: 96
  • register.jpg
    register.jpg
    580.2 KB · Görüntüleme: 152

cont

KY Kıdemli Üye
KY YardımSever
Katılım
12 Ağu 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
teşekkürler

m3sut15

KY Kıdemli Üye
Katılım
6 Şub 2023
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepkime puanı
Puanları

I've spent a bit of time around here and noticed we don't have any any "functional" panels here for new/old devs to use. Just a quick note, the template was not design be me, it is the Japanko template which I've been cleaning up and doing the backend work for it. I don't claim to be any sort of professional, but it's something I've been on my doing ten my spare time to keep myself busy.

##Current features##

Clan Ranking

Ladder Ranking

This panel is built using the CodeIgniter PHP framework, and I will maintain the panel during my free time.

Currently this panel is designed to work with 1298! as it's the only version of the game made public to the devs here. Since there aren't any stable 1453/1534/1886/2xxx versions released here to the public I won't bother updating this panel to other versions. You are free to modify it as you please.

There are a couple of things I still have to cleanup whatd will be freequently updated through the github page.

IF there are any features you'd like me to add, you can recommend them here and I'll see what I can do.

you may report any bugs on here or on the github page, I will fix them as soon as possible.

teşekkürler

Alperen147

KY Üye
Katılım
27 Mar 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları

##Current features##

Clan Ranking

Ladder Ranking

Teşekkürler Saol Allah Razı Olsun

ahmet30

KY Üye
Katılım
6 Nis 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
(ko4life'ta yazdıklarımı kopyala yapıştır)

Burada biraz zaman geçirdim ve burada yeni/eski geliştiricilerin kullanabileceği herhangi bir "işlevsel" panelimiz olmadığını fark ettim. Kısa bir not, şablon benim tarafımdan tasarlanmadı, temizlemekte olduğum ve bunun için arka uç çalışmasını yaptığım Japanko şablonu. Herhangi bir profesyonel olduğumu iddia etmiyorum ama bu, kendimi meşgul etmek için boş zamanlarımda yaptığım bir şeydi.

##Mevcut özellikler##

Kullanıcı kaydı / Oturum açma / kimlik doğrulama

Rol bast navigasyonu (Kullanıcı, Yönetici, Mod)

Haberler ##oluştur/sil/güncelle##

Klan Sıralaması

Merdiven Sıralaması

Bu panel, CodeIgniter PHP çerçevesi kullanılarak oluşturulmuştur ve boş zamanlarımda panelin bakımını yapacağım.

Şu anda bu panel 1298 ile çalışacak şekilde tasarlanmıştır! oyunun burada geliştiricilere açıklanmış tek versiyonu olduğu için. Burada halka açık herhangi bir kararlı 1453/1534/1886/2xxx sürümü bulunmadığından, bu paneli diğer sürümlere güncelleme zahmetine girmeyeceğim. İstediğiniz gibi değiştirmekte özgürsünüz.

Hala temizlemem gereken birkaç şey var, bunlar github sayfası aracılığıyla sık sık güncellenecek.

Eklememi istediğiniz herhangi bir özellik varsa, onları burada önerebilirsiniz, ben de ne yapabileceğime bakarım.

Herhangi bir hatayı buradan veya github sayfasından bildirebilirsiniz, en kısa sürede düzelteceğim.

teşekürler

FiRaTT02

KY Kıdemli Üye
Katılım
2 Ocak 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları

##Current features##

Clan Ranking

Ladder Ranking

CodeACS

KY Kıdemli Üye
KY YardımSever
Katılım
2 Şub 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Thank you very much for sharing

DaTaTrx

Moderatör
KY YardımSever
Graphic Designer
Katılım
26 Mar 2023
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
teşekkürler

Pars

KY Saygın Üye
KY YardımSever
Katılım
8 Şub 2021
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş

##Current features##

Clan Ranking

Ladder Ranking

Teşekkürler

Forathdor

Yard.Moderatör
KY Uzman Üye
KY YardımSever
Katılım
31 Ocak 2022
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Thanks, dude

goksu516

KY Kıdemli Üye
KY YardımSever
Server Sahibi
Katılım
26 Eyl 2021
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Teşekkür ederim

hanibal67

KY Kıdemli Üye
Katılım
15 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepkime puanı
Puanları

##Current features##

Clan Ranking

Ladder Ranking

teşekkürler

Reklam